Saturday 4 May 2013

The Inaugural London Assembly Fashion, Wine and Gossip Evening

Next event next week! Wednesday 29th May....

Happy Shoppers!
Where: Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt
What: A Spring/Summer Fashion Preview

When I ran my own fashion label called Oluremi in London, I used to organise fashion, wine and gossip evenings (Name inspired by the popular US tv programme at the time Gossip Girl). These evenings involved  inviting my friends and clients to my home for wine and nibbles and a private view of my clothing and accessories collections. They were hugely successful as well as popular and so I thought I should bring the concept with me to Frankfurt.

Wednesday 30th April brought together a select group of ladies for a special preview of some fabulous British womenswear and accessories. Marvin Browne's African Print 100% cotton dresses were particularly popular Blog: Print Practice as were Gonsalves and Hall's super soft, light wool coats If-its-good-enough-for-Zoey and Edy and Bridge's Emi Bow tops Bow-Selector.

Lots of lovely dresses were tried on and modelled for us by our fabulous guests and THE LONDON ASSEMBLY would like to say a huge thanks for everyone who came out on a rather rainy evening to get involved we sincerely hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did! See you again very soon! More exciting stock is already on it's way for your shopping pleasure!

xx
Amy Silberzahn & The London Assembly

We are already looking forward to the next event on Wednesday 29th May.

Showcasing fantastic new designs from Nancy Mac, Gonsalves & Hall & Enienay.

Have you  got your invite?
 It's not too late, join us at www.facebook.com/TheLondonAssembly and PM for details...



No comments:

Post a Comment