Sunday 31 March 2013


Come on weather!

I find myself out in the rather beautiful German countryside this Easter. Birds singing outside my window is the only noise to disturb me! Taking time to stroke Vita, a Deutsch-Drahthaar hound, who is heavily pregnant with her second litter of puppies is such a pleasure too.

Blessed with the unusual situation of actually really liking my mother-in-law, this afternoon we headed out with her to Kloster Schöntal in the Badenwürtemberg countryside. A special location for us as it was where we were married, just over a year and a half ago!

What I wore for the revisit:


  • Black coat from Reiss
  • Green wool mix dress from Zara
  • Blue draped cardigan from Cos (just seen)
  • Knitted harlequin necklace by Amy Lawrence (shop online at  popthefashionstore.com)
  • Cowboy boots from Absolute Vintage (London) www.absolutevintage.co.uk/
As much as I love this Reiss coat, it will be great to put it away as the warmer weather arrives!

What are you looking forward to wearing? 

Beautiful Vita!


No comments:

Post a Comment